- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups raw peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup light syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix sugar and syrup; cook on high temperature for 4 minutes in microwave.
- Stir in peanuts with a wooden spoon. Cook on high temperature for 4 minutes more.
- Stir in butter and vanilla, and cook 2 minutes on high.
- Take out of oven, and add soda. Stir until mixed well. Work quickly!
- Pour on buttered cookie sheet. Spread as thin as possible.
- Cool before breaking into pieces.