- 3 lbs red potatoes , cut into small pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts , diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives , seeded and chopped fine
- 1 medium green bell pepper , seeded and diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper , seeded and diced
- 1 medium red onion , diced
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle wishbone italian salad dressing
- Put the potatoes into a large cooking pot, cover with water and bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain and cool the potatoes, combine with the other ingredients and set aside for at least 1 hour.