- 1 (15 ounce) can peas (in fridge to get cold)
- 2 hardboiled egg (in fridge to get cold)
- 1 fresh carrot (washed)
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Drain peas.
- Cut open eggs and take out yolks, put in bowl and mash with a fork.
- Put eggs whites in another bowl and chop really fine.
- Chop up onion really fine.
- Put peas(DRAINED!), egg yolks, egg whites and about 1/3 cup chopped onions in bowl , add approx 1 tsp of parsley flakes.mix up.
- Take carrot and with a knife, SCRAPE down the length, you don't want chunks or bites of carrots, you want VERY thin strips of carrot for color.
- Add 1 tbs mayonnaise and mix, keep adding mayo until you get the desired thickness that you want.ENJOY!