A basic Nasi Lemak recipe that I try for the best combination. this is the current one that I am using.
a wonderful nice taste that makes your saliva gland goes dripping.. yummy!
- 1) 3 cups of rice (washed)
- 2) 300ml of Kara coconut milk
- 3) One tablespoon of salt
- 4) Pandan leaves (about 8 pieces and washed and tie a knot)
- 5) Lemon Grass (4 stalks)
- 6) Ginger (8 slices)
- Wash the rice and pour in the coconut milk, salt, lemon grass, pandan leaves and ginger. Add the water to level 3 of the rice cooker and cook it.
- Once it is done, mixed the rice in the cooker so that the coconut milk is evenly mixed around.
- For the side dishes, it is optional for individual to cook whatever they like.
- See the video link for the VFC teaching.