Was recommended to this restaurant by friend who is also a fellow vegetarian.
1. My recommended dish will be Seaweed Fried Rice Combo Petai, which reminds me taste of authentic Malay-style Kelantan's Nasi-Kerabu Sambal. Side snacks such as Pop-Pop Mushroom and Salted Egg Fries are also good (salted egg for the fries tasted better than the one used for their signature dish of salted egg carbonara - see con #1 below)
2. Nice environment for chatting with good selection of music playing just at a nice volume that is loud enough to hear properly but not drowning the conversations totally.
3. Plenty of parking after working hours (though cafe's sign was not really that visible at night, even from the parking spot directly across the cafe)
1. Disappointing taste of signature dish of Salted Egg Carbonara. Tasted flat. Maybe the salted egg was "de-salted" too much, leaving the taste to be too bland for my liking.
2. Waiters not attentive enough to ensure the water refill of the tea pots as I was sitting behind the book rack near the toilet door. Could be improved further if the waiters could make rounds along the tables instead of just chatting. (hence the 3 stars - give them some "large" room for improvements)
3. Lift is not working (not sure it is not repaired by the building management, or was purposely blocked from repair, so many things in front of the lift at the ground floor).
4. As of 13-Feb-2020, only accepting Touch-n-Go e-wallet and Maybank QR Pay. GrabPay yet to be enabled. Does not allow combination of FavePay and KindMeal vouchers.