Easy tempeh and vegetable stir-fry noodles!
Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
- 2 servings noodles (I used kelp noodle)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 packet tempeh, sliced
- 1 packet shimeiji mushroom
- 1 stalk choy sum, chopped roughly (separate stalk and leaves)
- 1/4 bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, julienned
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp syrup
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp chili flakes
1. Boil a pot of water and cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
2. In a pan, heat up 1 tbsp of oil and add tempeh slices. Pan fry until brown and push them aside to make space.
3. Over high heat, add 1 tbsp of oil and choy sum stalk, bell pepper and carrot, saute for 1 minute.
4. Add choy sum leaves and mushroom to saute for 30 seconds or so.
5. Add noodles and stir-fry sauce. Keep stirring and tossing until everything is evenly combined.
6. Taste and add salt to taste. Turn off the heat and add black pepper. Toss to combine before serve. Enjoy!
This recipe is a perfect quick meal or to make into lunch boxes. I hope you like this recipe! Tag @goodlife_gan if you made this recipe!