[Recipe] Healthy White Chocolate Bark with Dried Fruits 💕🌈🤍 (scroll for discount code)
Ingredients (20x25cm baking tray):
400g vegan white chocolate (or dark chocolate), divided
1 tbsp Nudie Superfoods Blue spirulina💙
1 tbsp Nudie Superfoods Acai powder 💜
1 tbsp Nudie Superfoods Pitay powder 💖
1. Chopped the chocolate into smaller pieces. Place 300g into a glass bowl and reserve 100g.
2. Bring a pot of water to boiling and turn off the heat. Place the glass bowl over the pot to melt the chocolate. Keep stirring until it reaches 43c/110f.
3. Remove it from the pot. Add the remaining 100g chocolate into the bowl bit by bit and stir until completely melted. Wait for the temperature to drop to 28c/83f. Use a ice bath to speed up the process. I reuse the ice pack I have.
4. Place the bowl over the pot again without turning it on. Let the heat increase the temperature to 30c/87f. Remove from the heat immediately.
5. Divide the chocolate into 2 portions. Mix 1 with blue spirulina powder and 1 with Acai and pitaya powder. Stir well.
6. Pour the chocolate to a lined baking tray and spread evenly. Top it with dried fruits, nuts and seeds in a single layers. You can pre-design and snap a picture so you have a better idea of how you want to do it. But there's no rules! Just enjoy it 😉
7. Chill the chocolate in the fridge for 30mins to harden.
8. Remove the chocolate from the tray and snap it into smaller pieces. Chill again for 5-10mins before enjoying. Enjoy your healthy chocolate barks!