[Recipe] Chinese Spinach in Superior Soup 🍲🥬
- 1 sweet corn, chopped
- 2 cup Chinese cabbage, chopped
- 1 carrot (with skin), chopped
- 1/2 cup soy bean, soaked overnight
- 2 litres of water
- 1 handful of raw cashew
🥣Bring everything to a boil. Then simmer for 1 hour over low heat. Add water if needed. Make sure the water is always enough to cover the ingredients.
Once the flavor of the vegetables is released, strain the ingredients and set the stock aside.
[Chinese Spinach in Superior Soup]
- 5-6 bunches of Red Spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 cup of shredded oyster mushrooms
- 1 handful of goji berries, soaked
- HOT vegetable stock (enough to cover the ingredients)
- soy sauce to taste
- mushroom seasoning to taste
- vegetable oil for sauteing
🥣Remove the roots of the spinach and only take the leaves and soft stems. Rinse under water to remove the dust and soil. Shake off the excess water and drain well.
In the pan, saute garlic with 1 tbsp vegetable oil until fragrant. Then, add mushrooms and saute until lightly wilted.
Add boiling hot vegetable stock. Let it simmer for 2 minutes. Add spinach and goji berries and cook for another 2 minutes (depending how soft you want your spinach to be but not too long).
Turn off the heat and season to your preference. Enjoy!
Thanks @cultiveat for the super FRESH spinach 🌿