NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF TEMPEH
1. Fermentation unleashes digestive enzymes that increases tempeh’s nutrient availability
2. Omega-9 and Omega-3 are higher levels in tempeh compared to tofu
3. Tempeh is a source of complete protein
4. Tempeh is a good source of calcium, phosphorus, iron & zinc
5. Tempeh has good levels of vitamins B2, B3, B6 and B12
- source “Tempted by Tempeh”
❓❓❓Have you ever eaten homemade tempeh before? My students who have made their own tempeh from scratch LOVE it. It’s a far cry from the shrink-wrapped, pastuerised, gross-looking ones in the store…
Make your own and you’ll be pleasantly surprised how good homemade tempeh tastes. 84 people all over the world have purchased this Tempeh Making Course!
And now that you know a bit more about the nutritional value of tempeh, why not make it in your own kitchen?
How To Make Tempeh From Scratch Course USD39.99https://gumroad.com/l/tempeh