A simple cake to make because it does not require:
- baking (yes!)
- mixing of flour/sugar/eggs batter (so less time, effort, manual work)
Made these Cake/Kuih Batik Biscuit Marie using:
- van houten cocoa (no sugar or additional flavours)
- dark sesame seed powder & cinnamon for the extra flavor
- 2 teaspoon of Carotino oil
- 1 small tin condensed milk
- 1 packet of Marie biscuit
It took me less than 30mins. to prepare everything, reheat the milk & mixing, pouring & cleaning up because no butter was used. It was my first attempt & experiment. Random people will add random ingredients e.g. butter, milk, pandan, raisin & dust with extra fine sugar & almond flakes etc. anything goes to suit your budget & fancy. To retain it's "form" & quality, I store it into tupperware.
Half of it, I like to freeze it & eat it like "ice cream potong" while my Mom enjoyed eating it with bread like sandwich. As for my Dad, he likes to dunk it into hot milo & milk, ate it like some dessert.