Godiva has always been known to serve you with the finest and real taste of chocolate. Baking, on the other hand; allows one’s creativity to shine, creates a physical connection between mind & body, blows mind off from unpleasant thoughts and systemizes the brain cells upon how when you follow directions you do achieve the recipe.
Have you tried baking using our Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Tablet containing 31% cocoa? Did you know that you can create a “Molten Lava Cake” ..?
- • 6 ounces (170g) Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel
- • 1/2 cup (115g; 1 stick) unsalted butter
- • 1/4 cup (31g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- • 1/2 cup (60g) confectioners’ sugar
- • 1/8 teaspoon salt
- • 2 large eggs
- • 2 large egg yolks
- • Spray four 6 ounce ramekin with nonstick
- Cooking spray and dust with cocoa powder
- • Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- • Coarsely chop the chocolate.
- • Place butter into a medium heat-proof bowl, then
- Add chopped chocolate on top. Microwave on
- High in 10 second increments, stirring after each
- Until completely smooth. Set aside.
- • Whisk the flour, confectioners’ sugar, and salt
- Together in a small bowl. Whisk the eggs and
- Egg yolks together until combined in another
- Small bowl. Pour the flour mixture and eggs into
- The bowl of chocolate. Slowly stir everything
- Together using a rubber spatula or wooden
- Spoon. If there are any lumps, gently use your
- Whisk to rid them. The batter will be slightly
- • Spoon chocolate batter evenly into each
- Prepared ramekin or muffin cup.
- • Place ramekins onto a baking sheet and bake for
- 12-14 minutes until the sides appear solid and
- Firm– the tops will still look soft. *If baking in a
- Muffin pan, the cakes only take about 8-10
- • Allow to cool for 1 minute, then cover each with
- An inverted plate and turn over. Use an oven mitt
- Because those ramekins are hot! The cakes
- Should release easily from the ramekin. *If you
- Used a muffin pan, use a spoon to release the
- Cakes from the pan and place each upside down
- On plates.