Hello, today I made a really moist and fluffy French Toast
- -4 white bread
- -100ml milk
- -1TS sugar, two pinches of salt
- -Fresh cream 3TS (add for a softer texture)
- -Maple syrup 1TS
- -2 eggs
- (*Measured per dad's spoon)
- -Moisten the bread so that the egg water soaks well and soak for 10 to 20 minutes
- -After setting low heat, cook it well and bake it!! (If the inside is not well cooked, turn on the fire a little)
- -If baked well, the two breads will naturally become one.
- -Sprinkle sugar powder as a finish, and you will have a really delicious French toast.