- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 (300 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chow mein noodles, broken up
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- Line an 8" pan with waxed paper.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips, condensed milk, cocoa and peanut butter.
- While that is coming together, gather up the remaining ingredients.
- When the chocolate mixture becomes all creamy and blended together, remove from heat and quickly mix in the vanilla, chow mein noodles and oats.
- Dump into pan. With slightly damp fingers, press the fudge out to the edges.
- Place in the fridge to chill for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares.
- Keep covered as it will dry out.