- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 13 -15 cups flour (white, whole wheat or a mix of each)
- 1/2 cup wheat germ (optional)
- Mix Yeast items and let stand in a large bowl (I like my tupperware thatsa bowl!).
- Knead out until dough is soft and does not stick to your hands.
- Cover and let rise 45 minutes.
- Punch down and let rise 30 minutes.
- Shape into buns and let rise for 2 hours.
- Bake at 375 for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.