- 2 1/4 cups small shell pasta
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan-reggiano cheese
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water as per package directions; drain and return to the pot.
- Stir in milk, Jack Cheese, American cheese, mozzarella cheese, pepper and ground mustard.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Serve in individual dishes topped with 1 tablespoon of freshly grated Parmesan-Reggiano per serving.