- 8 ounces feta cheese (1-1/3 cups)
- 1/4 cup green onion , minced
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts , toasted
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- In the bowl of a food processor combine the cheeses and process until smooth.
- Add the brandy and puree.
- Fold in the green onions, pine nuts, and dill and continue to fold until the mixture is well blended.
- Spoon into a 2-cup decorative serving bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve with French bread, crackers or crisp breads.