- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 1/2 bananas , very ripe, mashed
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche or 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup walnuts , toasted and chopped
- Set oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Beat sugar and eggs with a whisk until light and fluffy, about 10 minutes. Drizzle in oil. Add mashed bananas, creme fraiche, and vanilla. Fold in dry ingredients and nuts. Pour into a lined loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.