- 5 baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups panko (Japanse bread crumbs)
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender (20-30 minutes). Drain and cool. (This can be done 1 day ahead chilling potatoes). Peel potatoes and cut each into 6 wedges.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Remove from heat. Stir in rosemary, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Roll potato wedges in seasoned butter.
- Place potato wedges on a cookie sheet.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs (panko)in skillet (with butter), making sure crumbs are well coated with the butter.
- Roll potatoes in buttered crumb mixture and then return potatoes to cookie sheet. (This can be done 1 day ahead--cover with plastic wrap and chill up to one day).
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Bake potatoes until crisp (45 minutes).