- 3/4 cup matzo meal
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch baking powder
- Mix together the oil and eggs.
- Slowly add the matzo meal.
- Add the salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour till firm.
- Bring salted water to a rapid boil.
- With moistened hands, (gently) make balls (makes exactly 10).
- Add balls to water (balls will drop to bottom, but will pop up and float on top while cooking) Cover.
- Lower heat to a slow boil.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.