- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 82 mg stevia powder (2 scoops)
- Heat 1 cup of milk on stovetop. You can eliminate the skin that forms on the bottom of the pot or pan by wetting it before heating. You can prevent the skin that forms at the surface by either foaming the milk (whip it) before heating or covering the pot or both.
- Recommend pre-heating the cup by putting water in it and microwaving it for 2 minutes.
- When milk is hot (I use a digital probe thermometer and wait for it to get to about 170), discard water from cup and add dry ingredients to bottom of cup.
- Add milk slowly, stirring.