- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white confectioner's coating
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring (optional)
- In heavy saucepan over low hear, melt chocolate chips w/ 1 cup sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Spread half of the mixture into a wax paper-lined 8 or 9 in square pan; chill 10 minutes or until firm.
- Reserve remaining choloate mixture at room temperature.
- IN another heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white confectioner's piecees with remaining sweetened condensed milk (mixture will be thick).
- Stir in peppermint extract and food coloring (if desired).
- Spread this mixture on chilled chocolate layer; chill 10 minutes longer or until firm.
- Spread reserved chocolate mixture over the mint layer.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.