- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese , softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in bowl.
- Cut in butter and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly.
- Make well in center; pour in milk.
- Stir just until dough clings together.
- Knead gently 4 or 5 strokes on lightly floured surface.
- Roll to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut with floured 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Make indentation in each biscuit with thumb.
- Brush biscuits with additional milk.
- Spoon about 1/2 teaspoons jam into each indentation.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.