- 1 lb whole almond
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan combine all ingredients, then place on burner that is on medium heat.
- Occasionally stir the almond mixture in the beginning.
- Near the end you will notice a change in the mixture it will become harder to stir, that is when you have to constantly keep stirring it. This can last anywhere from 15-20 minutes.
- You will know the almonds are done when the liquid is all gone and the almonds are coated in crystallized sugar, and when in doubt keep stirring, it takes sometime.
- Dump the almonds on baking sheet and allow them to cool, enjoy.