- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 1/2 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cups coconut
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup almonds or 3/4 cup pecans
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2-2/3 cup dried cranberries (optional) or 1/2-2/3 cup dried apricots (optional) or 1/2-2/3 cup any dried fruit (optional)
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- Melt the butter in a 9"x13" pan. Add the 1/3 cup maple syrup.
- Now mix together in a bowl the oats, coconut, walnuts, almonds or pecans, and cinnamon, then add to syrup, mixing all together, then pressing into one layer in pan.
- Bake at 325*F. for 15 to 25 mins.(watch carefully during the last 10 minutes so they don't get too brown), remove from oven, cool, break up into chunks, and then add: ½ cup to 2/3 cup dried cranberries, apricots, or any dried fruit and 1 cup raisins. Enjoy!