- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 ounce fast rise yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups warm milk (120 to 130)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, sugar, and salt.
- Add milk, eggs, and butter and beat for 2 minutes.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled (about 30 minutes).
- Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle.
- Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.