- Stewed apples (kept hot)
- 1 tablespoon butter (large tbsp)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Once you have made the stewed apples keep them hot or heat them up again in the oven on a low heat before adding the mixture.
- Cream butter, egg and sugar.
- Keep machine on low and add sifted flour and baking powder.
- Keep the machine going and add milk until it is a nice mixture which slides of a spoon but isn't like a milk (sort of like a pnacake mixture).
- Pour over the hot apples and bake for about 25 minutes at 375 degrees Celsius.
- Will still be moist inside.
- Serve with ice cream or cream.