- 6 cups potatoes, peeled, sliced and cooked
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 slices monterey jack cheese
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- Place potatoes in the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onion. Mix salsa and butter; pour over onion and potatoes. Top with sliced cheeses; spread with chili. Sprinkle shredded cheeses over top.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with chips just before serving.