- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup seedless raisin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups prepared flaked coconut
- Put peanut butter, honey, raisins, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Mix and stir until everything is mixed together.
- Put the coconut on a plate and spread it evenly.
- Drop a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture onto the plate of coconut.
- Roll the mixture in the coconut until it is covered with coconut. Put finished candy on a clean plate.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have used all the mixture.
- Put the candy in the refrigerator. Chill until firm.