- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir fry vegetables (broccoli, carrot, onion, red pepper, celery, water chestnuts, mushrooms)
- 3/4 cup whole raw cashews
- 3/4 cup bottled stir-fry sauce, with garlic
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice or 3 cups chinese noodles
- Sliced green onion
- Put rice or pasta on to cook.
- In a wok or large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the frozen vegetables; cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from the wok.
- Add whole cashews to the hot wok. (Add more oil, if necessary.) Cook and stir for 2 to 5 minutes or until nuts are browned.
- Add stir-fry sauce to the wok. Return vegetables to the wok; gently toss all ingredients together to coat. Heat through. Serve over cooked rice (or pasta). Sprinkle with green onion.