- 170 g self raising flour (i normally sift mine for a fluffier cake)
- 170 g butter
- 140 g sugar
- 115 g mashed durian
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 180C or 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in the egg yolks one at a time.
- Beat well before adding the next yolk.
- Add durian meat and beat well.
- Next, add in the beaten egg whites.
- Last but not least, add in the flour.
- Put in a 8 x 8 greased pan and bake for an 1 hour.
- Warning: Durian meat does smell a tad strong so it might be a good idea to warn your family members when you are about to try this cake.