- Vegetable oil cooking spray, such as Pam
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Spray 3 baking sheets lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- Measure flour, baking soda, and salt into a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter in your mixer bowl until light, then add sugars until well mixed.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture until barely combined. Take bowl from the mixer.
- With a wooden spoon mix in the chocolate chips until distributed.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoons form large round cookies and drop on baking sheet 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes and then remove from pan onto a rack and cool fully.