- 2 cups firmly packed fine graham cracker crumbs (about 24 graham crackers)
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Blend in condensed milk.
- Pour into an 8x8x2" pan which has been greased and bottom lined with waxed paper and greased again.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until the top is a golden brown.
- Remove from pan immediately to a wire rack, and remove the waxed paper.
- Cut into 2" squares - makes 16 squares.