- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4)
- 1/4 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped chocolate chocolate-covered english toffee bar (skor bars)
- Combine banana with yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Cream butter& sugar in another bowl; add eggs& vanilla.
- Sift flour with baking soda in a third bowl.
- Add flour mixture& bananas to butter batter alternatively in about 3 additions, beginning& ending with flour.
- Stir in chocolate toffee bits.
- Spoon batter into a buttered 9x5 inch loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 55- 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.