- 290 ml boiling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground wattleseed, roasted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 500 g bread flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried yeast, instant
- 1 teaspoon bread improver (eg. No knead bread improver(TM)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Place wattle seed and water in a small bowl and allow to cool at room temperature.
- In bread machine pan, add wattle seed mixture, salt, oil, flour, yeast, and bread improver. Select the basic setting on bread machine. When the beep sounds, add the macadamia nuts.
- Eat warm or toasted with honey.