- 1 lb fresh asparagus , trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh spinach , 1 bag, torn
- 2 cups fresh strawberries , sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts , toasted
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place asparagus in a foil lined 1.5 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch baking pan; sprinkle with olive oil and toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, walnuts, asparagus. In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar and salt; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.