- 1 tablespoon pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth (noilly prat)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- Lemon wedge , for decoration
- Keep the grenadine and the Noilly Prat in the fridge. So they are already cold enough.
- Mix first four ingredients.
- Fill a Martini glass with ice.
- Pour the mixture over the ice and garnish with lemon wedges.
- NOTE: I love Noilly Prat and would recommend to use it. If you can't get it, use a very dry vermouth. Use a high quality pomegranate syrup, because it makes this cocktail.