- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a small bowl combine first four ingredients,set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half,roll into a 6 inch rope,then tie into a loose knot.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. ( I used greased parchment paper for easier clean up ).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes half way through baking time, brush with herb mixture.
- Finish baking and immediately brush with remaining herb mixture.
- Serve and enjoy :).