- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate (do not thaw)
- 4 ounces grand marnier (or other orange flavored liqueur)
- 12 ounces cuervo tequila, gold 1800 (i have also used cazadores with good results)
- 8 ounces water
- 12 ounces light beer (i like corona)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Pour limeade, Grand Marnier, tequila, water, and beer into a large pitcher.
- Stir until well-blended and limeade has melted.
- Add plenty of ice.
- Pour into margarita glasses rimmed with salt (if salt is desired).
- Garnish with lime wedges.