- 2 ounces biscotti (i use hazelnut)
- 8 tablespoons fat-free caramel topping
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream (or frozen yogurt)
- 4 bananas , thinly sliced
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- Place biscotti in a ziplock bag, crush with rolling pin (or something heavy).
- Remove lid from caramel topping and microwave for 30 secs until melted.
- Slice the bananas and set aside.
- Scoop 1/4c of ice cream into a parfait glass and top with sliced bananas then a lil caramel followed by a lil whipped topping.
- Create another layer same order, then top with a little bit of the biscotti and caramel for presentation ^_^.
- So simple! Try this recipe with different flavor combinations like chocolate biscotti, ice cream, whipped topping and chocolate sauce. Kids love this and you're getting them to eat fruit ^_^.