- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light molasses
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ginger
- 3 -6 garlic cloves, crushed (use as much as you like)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- In a zip lock bag, pour mixture over up to 3 lbs steak that has been scored in a diamond pattern.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, and up to 24 hours before charbroiling.
- Turn bag over several times during chilling time.
- Discard unused marinade.
- Slice steak thin to serve.