- 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese (3 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons bread flour
- 1 1/4 cups dark beer
- 1 egg
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- In a small mixing bowl, toss together the Swiss cheese and the first bread flour (3 tablespoons) Add the Swiss cheese mixture and the remaining ingredients to the machine according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Select the basic white bread cycle.