- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil (or Crisco)
- 1 cup sour cream (regular or light)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups berries (fresh or frozen I usually buy a bag of frozen mixed berries raspberries, strawberries, blueberries a)
- Beat sugar and egg.
- Add oil and sour cream and mix.
- Add flour, soda and baking powder and mix.
- Cut strawberries& blackberries (if any) into pieces the size of a raspberry.
- Carefully add berries and mix by hand.
- Pour mix into a small 12-muffin mold.
- Bake at 375F until top is golden brown (approximately 30 minutes).