- 3/4 cup water, plus
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 cup sauerkraut, well drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup rye flour
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast (1 package)
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer; select the basic bread setting.
- Choose light crust color and 2 pound loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions.