- 2 refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, tubes (10 biscuits per tube)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 10" fluted tube pan.
- Open each tube of biscuits and separate into 10 each.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Slowly pour half of the mixture into the fluted tube pan.
- Put half of the biscuits into the pan, pour remaining liquid over them, then top with remaining biscuits.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from pan (5 mins).
- Serve warm.