- 1 Boboli pizza crust, crust
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushroom
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 16 ounces cheese
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- Make sure all veggies are roughly chopped and cheese is shredded finely.
- Take pizza crust and add the sauce.
- Cover with finely grated cheese (I recommend pepper Jack), or for a vegan option try vegan shreds by Galaxy Brands or for a cheesy soy alternative use crumbled tofu with nutritional yeast flakes.
- Add all of the veggies to pizza
- Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 30 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.