- 1 loaf white bread dough, thawed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- Spray 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Punch down bread dough after it has thawed and doubled in size.
- With a sharp knife, cut dough into 32 equal pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine ground cinnamon and sugar - Mix well.
- Roll each piece of dough in sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- Place sugared pieces in loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap or towel until it has raised to top of pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on cooling rack.
- In small bowl, combine powdered sugar, margarine, vanilla and enough milk to make desired consistency of glaze.
- Stir until smoothand drizzle over bubble bread.
- Slice and serve warm.