- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine flours and baking powder, stir well to mix.
- Add milk and oil, stirring to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, a knead lightly 2 or 3 times.
- Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness, and cut into bisquits with a bisquit cutter.
- Place bisquits on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.