- 3 1/2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package ramen noodles , with dried vegetables
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 green onions , sliced
- In a medium saucepan combine broth and noodles. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; stir to break up noodles. Reduce heat to medium and add soy sauce, chili oil and ginger.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil and garnish with green onions.