- 4 (10 count) cans biscuits
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- Nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut biscuits into fourths.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a large Ziploc bag and add the biscuit pieces. Shake to coat with sugar mixture.
- Pour half the melted butter into a bundt pan.
- Layer biscuit pieces and nuts alternately.
- Pour remaining cinnamon/sugar over the top and add the rest of the melted butter.
- Bake 45 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from pan.