- 4 tablespoons lima beans, large
- 3 tablespoons lima beans, small
- 3 tablespoons red kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons great northern beans
- 2 tablespoons split peas
- 2 tablespoons white beans, small
- 2 tablespoons lentils
- 2 tablespoons black-eyed peas
- 2 tablespoons pinto beans
- 2 tablespoons garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons navy beans
- 2 tablespoons black turtle beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried onions
- 1 teaspoon dried bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- To make the soup mix, combine the beans and place in plastic bag.
- Bags that are decorated for holidays can be found in craft shops.
- Place the spices in a small plastic bag.
- Very small ziplock bags can also be found in craft shops.